Is your oven not operating as it once did? If you are in need of maintenance or repair for your oven or cooktop, Nebraska Home Appliance offers Omaha’s best oven and cooktop repair and maintenance services.
Symptoms that your oven / cooktop needs repair:
- Items aren’t baking in the same amount of time as they did previously
- Things are burning in the oven even when set properly
- Sometimes there is a poof noise of gas suddenly igniting periodically during the cycle (gas ovens)
- Burners on top don’t light consistently (gas ranges)
- Burners have to be wiggled or jiggled to make them work (electric ranges)
Why it’s important to have your oven / cooktop serviced every year:
- Unaddressed grease building in the oven or on the cooktop may cause a fire.
- A weak igniter can cause gas to build in the oven before igniting, which will produce a small combustion or even a small explosion in some cases.
- A frustration free cooking experience cannot be overlooked.
Nebraska Home Appliance has expert technicians that evaluate your oven or cooktop and keep your appliances running smoothly. We offer repair all major brands of ovens, including Kenmore oven repair and Bosch oven repair, and just signed a contract to provide Wolf oven repair, which is a great honor.
We are also factory certified by other top oven manufacturers, including LG oven repair, Electrolux oven repair, GE oven repair, Hotpoint oven repair, Samsung oven repair, and Bertazzoni oven repair. If you’re not sure that you need a repair, call us at 402-399-0202 and speak to one of our expert technicians for advice. We are here to help!
Contact us today to schedule an oven / cooktop service.