Carry–In Appliance Repair for Omaha, NE
Including Small Appliance Repair and Microwave Repair
If you’re experiencing issues with appliances such as a microwave or window air conditioner, Nebraska Home Appliance offers Omaha’s only carry–in appliance repair shop. You can conveniently drop off your small appliance in our store for an evaluation and repair at your convenience. Our expert technicians have the parts and tools to keep your appliances running smoothly.
Symptoms that your small appliance needs repair:
- Microwave is buzzing or arcing noise during operation
- Your microwave is not heating up properly
- Microwave not heating up at all
- Burnt spots missing paint inside the microwave cavity
- Turn table not working in the microwave
Symptoms that your portable or window air conditioner needs repair:
- Taking longer than usual to cool down the room
- Appearance of built–up dirt on the condenser. The worst buildup occurs inside the unit, and is not always visible, however;
- Not cooling at all
- Won’t power on
- Many other symptoms as well
Come visit us at:
310 S 72nd Street (cross streets 72nd / Dodge)
Omaha, NE 68114
No appointment is needed – just drop it off anytime during our store hours.
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday Closed
Click here for Nebraska Home Appliance’s appliance carry–in shop location and contact information.