Maytag / Whirlpool Repair and Parts for Omaha, NE
Maytag / Whirlpool appliance repair service by Omaha’s trusted experts at Nebraska Home Appliance. Click Here to Schedule Online, or call 402–399–0202.
Whirlpool appliance giving you trouble? You’ve found the right place! Nebraska Home Appliance has been servicing Whirlpool appliances since 1988, and we’ve got the knowledge and expertise to get you taken care of. Our technicians carry a full line of Whirlpool parts right on their service trucks, and we’ve got enough parts back at our warehouse to build one from scratch.
For your convenience, we carry a full–line of Whirlpool and Maytag appliance parts ready for pick-up at our Omaha location, or shipped directly to you!
Do you have questions about your Whirlpool/Maytag appliance? Call us at 402–399–0202 and talk to a tech or schedule service!
A Brief History of Whirlpool
Whirlpool began in 1911, though under a different name. They initially produced ringer washers, like the one in our logo. Their excellent quality and accessible price tag have helped Whirlpool to catapult forward over the past century into the appliance powerhouse they are today. Did you know? Whirlpool was actually the origin of freeze-dried ice cream, which was developed under contract with NASA for the Apollo missions.
Whirlpool certainly makes great appliances, but inevitably, there are times when your home appliances break down, and you cannot fix it yourself.
Whether it is a malfunctioning fan in your Whirlpool refrigerator, or your Whirlpool Dishwasher is not filling up with water, Nebraska Home Appliance is the company to call under such circumstances. Whatever appliance you have from Whirlpool, our technicians at Nebraska Home Appliance are trained for any situation you may throw at us. Please do not hesitate to give us a call, even if you just want to speak with someone directly over the phone.
Why should you choose Nebraska Home Appliance for repair on Whirlpool/Maytag appliance repairs?
- Factory Trained Servicer – We are factory trained for repair on all Whirlpool appliances, and have access to their tech literature and service bulletins.
- Knowledge and experience – Nebraska Home Appliance has serviced the Omaha area since 1988, and most of our technicians carry over a decade of experience.
- Whirlpool product training – Nebraska Home Appliance’s factory trained technicians regularly attend training on new Whirlpool products, and receive any needed support directly from the Whirlpool’s service reference library.
- Professionalism – Our technicians will arrive in a fully stocked truck, wrapped with our company’s information, and we’ll give you a truly honest assessment of the appliance before any repairs are made.
- Cost – Our technicians will quote all repairs up front, before any work is performed so there are no surprises.
- Guarantee – All work that we perform is guaranteed, including the trip charge for a minimum of 90 days.