Thermador Repair and Parts for Omaha, NE
Don’t trust the fate of your Thermador to just any repair company. Let Omaha’s trusted experts at Nebraska Home Appliance repair your premium Thermador appliance. Schedule Online, or call 402–399–0202.
Since it’s founding in 1916 by William E. Cranston, Thermador has dedicated itself to innovating a better kitchen for the culinary enthusiast. In 1947 alone, Thermador invented the first wall oven and cooktop and introduced stainless steel to appliances. (Talk about keeping busy.) And the culinary enthusiasts followed. Julia Child herself swore by her Thermador.
While our techs might not be able to cook a succulent boeuf bourguignon, they are no strangers to Thermador kitchens, providing superb repair for all Thermador ovens, cooktops, refrigerators, vents, and dishwashers. Since 1988, our home appliance repair service has serviced homes and Thermadors throughout the greater Omaha area—from Council Bluffs to the Platte River, and from Cass County up to Washington County.
With more than 25 years of experience, we know how to efficiently and effectively get your invaluable appliances back into working order. You, your family and friends deserve home cooking. So put those take-out menus away and contact Nebraska Home Appliance today.
Do you have questions about your Thermador appliance? Not sure whether it needs professional repair or is an easy DIY fix? Call us at 402–399–0202 and talk to a tech!
For the convenience of Omaha’s DIYers, we carry a full–line of Thermador appliance parts ready for pick-up at our Omaha location, or shipped directly to you!
Why should you choose Nebraska Home Appliance for repair on Thermador kitchen appliances?
- Certified Servicer – We are factory authorized for repair on all Thermador ovens, cooktops, refrigerators, vents, and dishwashers.
- Knowledge and experience – Nebraska Home Appliance has serviced the Omaha area since 1988, and most of our technicians carry over a decade of experience.
- Thermador product training – Nebraska Home Appliance’s factory trained technicians regularly attend training on new Tehrmador products, and receive any needed support directly from the Thermador technical support line.
- Professionalism – Our technicians will arrive in a fully stocked truck, wrapped with our company’s information, and we’ll give you a truly honest assessment of the appliance before any repairs are made.
- Cost – Our technicians will quote all repairs up front, before any work is performed so there are no surprises.