Speed Queen Repair and Parts for Omaha, NE
Speed Queen laundry repair service by Omaha’s trusted experts at Nebraska Home Appliance. Click Here to Schedule Online, or call 402–399–0202.
Do you have a Speed Queen laundry appliance that needs service? Our certified technicians have been servicing Omaha’s Speed Queen appliances since 1988. With 25 years of experience, we can fix them right the first time. For your convenience, we carry a full–line of Speed Queen appliance parts ready for pick-up at our Omaha location, or shipped directly to you!
Do you have questions about your Speed Queen appliance? Call us at 402–399–0202 and talk to a tech!
A Brief History on Speed Queen
Speed Queen started in 1908 by comparing the washers out on the market, and then deciding if they were going to innovate. What they found is that people simply needed a better washer. Currently, Alliance Laundry manufactures Speed Queen Appliances in Ripon, Wisconsin, where they still have the same dependable design that ensures long-term durability, unlike many of the plastic, lightweight appliances of today.
Speed Queen appliances are built to last, one of the only appliances left out there with a fantastic warranty, and an unmatched build quality. Just pick one up, and you’ll see the difference! However, everything breaks down eventually, and when it does, there is no one better than Nebraska Home Appliances to get you back on track. We’ve been servicing Speed Queen appliance since day one, so all of our technicians are fully equipped to fix any of your home appliance needs!
If your Speed Queen washer has a water leak, or your Alliance washer or dryer is not accepting coins, call Nebraska Home Appliance. We’ve got the tools, the knowledge behind Speed Queen products, and the customer service to ensure your every appliance need!
Why should you choose Nebraska Home Appliance for repair on Speed Queen appliance repairs?
- Factory Authorized Servicer – We are factory authorized for repair on all Speed Queen appliances.
- Knowledge and experience – Nebraska Home Appliance has serviced the Omaha area since 1988, and most of our technicians carry over a decade of experience.
- Speed Queen product training – Nebraska Home Appliance’s factory trained technicians regularly attend training on new Speed Queen products, and receive any needed support directly from the GE technical support line.
- Professionalism – Our technicians will arrive in a fully stocked truck, wrapped with our company’s information, and we’ll give you a truly honest assessment of the appliance before any repairs are made.
- Cost – Our technicians will quote all repairs up front, before any work is performed so there are no surprises.
- Guarantee – All work that we perform is guaranteed, including the trip charge for a minimum of 90 days.