Scotsman Repair and Parts for Omaha, NE
Don’t let another repair company leave your Scotsman on thin ice. Let Omaha’s trusted experts at Nebraska Home Appliance repair your premium Scotsman home appliance. Schedule Online, or call 402–399–0202.
Though Scotsman can trace its origins back to 1921, it wasn’t until 1950 that they offered their first ice machine. And it wasn’t until the 1960s that their focus began to shift towards the exclusive manufacturing of ice machines. You could say Scotsman was fashionably late to the party, because Scotsman’s ice machines quickly proved to far outclass their earlier rivals.
Because our customers place great value on punctual repair, Nebraska Home Appliance’s techs are in the habit of not arriving late to anything. Since 1988, our home appliance repair service has serviced Scotsman appliances in need throughout the greater Omaha area—from Council Bluffs to the Platte River, and from Cass County up to Washington County.
With more than 25 years of experience, we know how to efficiently and effectively get your invaluable appliances back into working order. Don’t let a broken icemaker break up your party, contact Nebraska Home Appliance today.
Do you have questions about your Scotsman appliance? Not sure whether it needs professional repair or is an easy DIY fix? Call us at 402–399–0202 and talk to a tech!
For the convenience of Omaha’s DIYers, we carry a full–line of Scotsman appliance parts ready for pick-up at our Omaha location, or shipped directly to you!
Why should you choose Nebraska Home Appliance for repair on Scotsman ice systems?
- Certified Servicer – We are factory authorized for repair on all Scotsman Gourmet Cubers, Nugget Ice Machines, wine storage units, and companion refrigerators.
- Knowledge and experience – Nebraska Home Appliance has serviced the Omaha area since 1988, and most of our technicians carry over a decade of experience.
- Scotsman product training – Nebraska Home Appliance’s factory trained technicians regularly attend training on new Scotsman products, and receive any needed support directly from the Scotsman technical support line.
- Professionalism – Our technicians will arrive in a fully stocked truck, wrapped with our company’s information, and we’ll give you a truly honest assessment of the appliance before any repairs are made.
- Cost – Our technicians will quote all repairs up front, before any work is performed so there are no surprises.