LG Appliance Repair and Parts for the Greater Omaha Area
Do you have an LG refrigerator, washer, dryer, dishwasher, or oven in need of repair? We can definitely help you with that. Nebraska Home Appliance is Omaha’s only LG Elite Service Provider. Nebraska Home Appliance was Omaha’s first authorized servicer for LG appliances, back in 1988. In fact, we’ve been repairing LG appliances since before they were LG (anyone here remember Goldstar?) Over time, our ongoing commitment to amazing customer service led LG to award us with the title of Elite Servicer, their highest designation for a repair company. But Elite Servicer isn’t just a title:
- Warranty Repair – We are factory authorized to provide in- and out-of-warranty repair
- Factory Trained – Our technicians regularly attend training on new LG products and receive any needed support directly from the manufacturer
- Factory-Direct Parts – LG parts are on-hand in our warehouse, and any part that isn’t is shipped overnight from LG’s warehouse in Huntsville, Alabama
- Professionalism – Our technicians will quickly arrive in a fully stocked truck (to complete calls on the first visit), and we’ll give you a truly honest assessment of the appliance before any repairs are made
- Knowledge and Experience – Our techs are trained to actually troubleshoot appliance problems, never guessing, and have over a decade of experience each
- Cost – Our technicians will quote all repairs up front, before any work is performed so there are no surprises
- Guarantee – All work that we perform is guaranteed, including the trip charge for a minimum of 90 days
LG appliances have extraordinarily high-quality standards, but anything can break or malfunction. Nebraska Home Appliance can help with any issue you may come across with your home appliance. For your convenience, we carry a full-line of LG appliance parts ready for pick-up at our Omaha location, or shipped directly to you!
Here are a few of the common malfunctions we come across from customers:
- LG refrigerator is not cooling
- LG dishwasher is not filling up with water
- LG oven is not heating properly
If you are experiencing any of these problems, do not hesitate to call Nebraska Home Appliance. A technician will be right on the job to ensure that your appliance is quickly repaired! Whether you have an LG refrigerator, ice-maker, oven, dishwasher, washer or dryer, Nebraska Home Appliance wants to ensure that your appliance is making your life at home that much easier!