KitchenAid Repair and Parts for Omaha, NE
Do you have a KitchenAid appliance that needs service? Our certified technicians have been servicing KitchenAid appliances in the Omaha area since 1988. With 25 years of experience, we can fix them right the first time. While KitchenAid started as a mixer company under Hobart, they have been part of the Whirlpool family since 1986. Over the course of a century, appliances have changed immensely, but KitchenAid has remained a top quality brand both in build quality, and in the hearts and minds of consumers.
While KitchenAid is a very reliable brand, products will inevitably have minor faults. When they do, have your appliances fixed by technicians focused on friendly and fast service from Nebraska Home Appliance.
For example, if your KitchenAid refrigerator is not dispensing water, or your KitchenAid Microwave’s turntable is no long functioning, this is a great opportunity to use Nebraska Home Appliance for all that we offer! For your convenience, we carry a full-line of KitchenAid appliance parts ready for pick-up at our Omaha location, or shipped directly to you!
Why should you choose Nebraska Home Appliance for repair on KitchenAid appliance repairs?
- Factory Trained Servicer – We are professionally trained for repair on all KitchenAid appliances.
- Knowledge and experience – Nebraska Home Appliance has serviced the Omaha area since 1988, and most of our technicians carry over a decade of experience.
- Kitchenaid product training – Nebraska Home Appliance’s factory trained technicians regularly attend training on new KitchenAid products, and receive any needed support directly from the KitchenAid technical support line
- Professionalism and friendliness – Our customers have consistently told us that our office staff and service technicians are the friendliest and most professional in the area. You can meet the staff online, and be assured that your certified technician will arrive in a fully stocked truck, wrapped with our company’s information, and we’ll give you a truly honest assessment of the appliance before any repairs are made.
- Cost – Our technicians will quote all repairs up front, before any work is performed so there are no surprises.
- Guarantee – All work that we perform is guaranteed, including the trip charge for a minimum of 90 days.