Kenmore Appliance Repair and Parts for Omaha, NE
Kenmore Appliance Repair service by Omaha’s trusted experts at Nebraska Home Appliance. Click Here to Schedule Online, or call 402–399–0202.
Is your Kenmore appliance on the fritz? If so, we are here to help! Nebraska Home Appliance has been servicing Kenmore appliances since 1988, and we’ve got the knowledge and expertise to get you taken care of. Our technicians carry a full–line of Kenmore Appliance Parts right on their service trucks. For your convenience, we carry a full–line of Kenmore appliance parts ready for pick-up at our Omaha location, or shipped directly to you!
Do you have questions about your Kenmore appliance? Call us at 402–399–0202 and talk to a tech!
A Brief History of Kenmore Appliance
In 1927, Kenmore first appeared on a Sears laundry appliance, an agitator type, wringer washing machine. By 1936, Sears had already sold 1 million Kenmore laundry items. Today, nearly one in every three American homes contains a Kenmore appliance. The Kenmore product line includes everything from dishwashers, garbage disposals, trash compactors, ranges, washing machines, dryers, countertop appliances, and vacuum cleaners. The origin of the name Kenmore is vague. One suggestion is that Kenmore came from Kenmore Avenue, a prominent street in Chicago.
Why should you choose Nebraska Home Appliance for repair on Kenmore appliance repairs?
- Factory Authorized Servicer – We are factory authorized for repair on all Kenmore appliances.
- Knowledge and experience – Nebraska Home Appliance has serviced the Omaha area since 1988, and most of our technicians carry over a decade of experience.
- Kenmore appliance product training – Nebraska Home Appliance’s factory trained technicians regularly attend training on new Kenmore products, and receive any needed support directly from the Kenmore technical support line.
- Professionalism – Our technicians will arrive in a fully stocked truck, wrapped with our company’s information, and we’ll give you a truly honest assessment of the appliance before any repairs are made.
- Cost – Our technicians will quote all repairs up front, before any work is performed so there are no surprises.
- Guarantee – All work that we perform is guaranteed, including the trip charge for a minimum of 90 days.