GE / Hotpoint Appliance Repair and Parts for Omaha, NE
GE Factory Authorized Repair Service by Nebraska Home Appliance
Do you have a GE or Hotpoint appliance that needs professional service? If so, look no further! Nebraska Home Appliance has been servicing GE and Hotpoint appliances since 1988, and we’ve got the knowledge and expertise to get you taken care of. Our technicians carry a full line of GE and Hotpoint parts right on their service trucks, and we’ve got enough parts back at our warehouse to build one from scratch. For your convenience, we also carry a full-line of General Electric and Hotpoint appliance parts at our Omaha location, or shipped directly to you!
Do you have questions about your GE appliance? Call us at 402–399–0202 and talk to a tech or schedule online!
A Brief History of GE Appliances
General Electric has been producing appliances for many years. GE’s appliance park for the manufacture of major home appliances began in 1951, located in Louisville, Kentucky. GE still produces many of their appliances right here in the US today, and their Louisville, Kentucky warehouse still serves as their largest hub for the appliance division. 60 years later, GE is still a market leader in the appliance game, and GE proudly focuses on surpassing customer expectation. GE currently manufactures under several brand names, including General Electric, Hotpoint, Americana, GE Monogram, GE Profile, GE Café, Adora, Eterna, RCA, and more.
GE still provides a wide assortment of appliances, for every consumer’s budget. Even though GE focuses on quality and durability, there is a chance that a product might break down. Call Nebraska Home Appliance to get you back on track. We’ve been servicing GE appliances for many years, and our technicians are prepared to help with any issue you may come across.
For instance, if your GE washer is not completing its cycle, or your GE Range, Stove, or Oven will not bake or broil, give Nebraska Home Appliance a call, and a technician will be right on their way to fix it. With our focus on customer service and guarantee of knowledge in GE product, there is no doubt that your home appliance will next to perfection.
Why should you choose Nebraska Home Appliance for repair on GE appliance repairs?
- Factory Authorized Servicer – We are factory authorized for repair on all GE appliances.
- Knowledge and experience – Nebraska Home Appliance has serviced the Omaha area since 1988, and most of our technicians carry over a decade of experience.
- GE product training – Nebraska Home Appliance’s factory trained technicians regularly attend training on new GE products, and receive any needed support directly from the GE technical support line.
- Professionalism – Our technicians will arrive in a fully stocked truck, wrapped with our company’s information, and we’ll give you a truly honest assessment of the appliance before any repairs are made.
- Cost – Our technicians will quote all repairs up front, before any work is performed so there are no surprises.
- Guarantee – All work that we perform is guaranteed, including the trip charge for a minimum of 90 days.