LG Appliance Repair Omaha
LG Factory Authorized Repair Service by Nebraska Home Appliance – Click Here to Schedule online, or call 402-399-0202.
Do you have an LG appliance? We can definitely help you with that. Nebraska Home Appliance is Omaha’s only LG elite service provider, and we have the training and expertise to get you fixed today. Nebraska Home Appliance has been repairing LG appliances since before LG was LG. We were Omaha’s first authorized servicer for LG appliances, and serviced Goldstar products before they founded the LG division. Nebraska Home Appliance has been recognized by LG for our excellent commitment to customer service, and have been lauded with the title of Elite Servicer. Elite service isn’t just a title, it means fast and excellent service to all LG customers, and prompt overnight shipping of almost every part that isn’t on hand right from LG’s warehouse in Huntsville, Alabama.
Do you have questions about your LG appliance? Call us at 402-399-0202 and talk to a tech! All the advice you require is free.
LG appliances have extraordinarily high quality standards, but anything can break or have a malfunction. We can help with any issue, but here are a few of the common items we sometimes see wrong:
- displaying an error code, such as ER IF, ER FF, or other error codes
- not cooling at all, or not cooling intermittently or properly
- leaking water or fluid internally or onto the floor
- ice or frost building up or accumulating inside the freezer section
- odd noises, like rubbing, gurgling, popping
- icemaker not working properly, either slow production or not making ice
- door seals not seating up or sealing properly
- slide out drawer not moving freely on bottom mount or french door refrigerators
- broken plastic pieces, like slide out trays or drawers cracking
- will not fill with water
- will not drain out
- poor washing performance
- food debris or white film on glasses
- not heating water
- not drying dishes properly
- giving error codes such as LE or IE
LG Range / Oven / Stove
- surface elements / burners not shutting off or not turning on
- touch panel / keypad not working
- oven not heating up, or not heating properly
- knobs broken or melted
- error codes displayed on control panel
LG Microwave Countertop or Over-the-Range
- Runs but won’t heat
- odd noises coming from microwave
- turntable tray / platter not turning
- will not drain
- will not turn or tumble
- giving error code such as LE or IE
- gives off foul odor or smell
- leaking water
- needs door boot or gasket replaced
- making odd noises
- Runs but will not heat up
- heats poorly, long time to dry
- not tumbling or turning the drum
- clothes coming out damp at end of cycle
We can service any LG appliance, and are specialists in the following:
- LG Dishwasher Repair
- LG Front Load Washer Repair
- LG Top Load Washer Repair
- LG Washer Repair
- LG Dryer Repair
- LG Microwave Repair
- LG Range / Stove / Oven Repair
- LG Refrigerator Repair
- LG Icemaker Repair
- LG Freezer Repair
Why should you choose Nebraska Home Appliance for repair on LG appliance repairs?
Factory Authorized Elite Servicer – We are factory authorized for repair on all LG appliances, and carry their highest designation as an Elite Servicer
Knowledge and experience – Nebraska Home Appliance has serviced the Omaha area since 1988, and most of our technicians carry over a decade of experience.
LG product training – Nebraska Home Appliance’s factory trained technicians regularly attend training on new LG products, and receive any needed support directly from the LG technical support line.
Professionalism – Our technicians will arrive in a fully stocked truck, wrapped with our company information, and will give you a full and honest assessment of the appliance before any repairs are made.
Cost – Our technicians will quote all repairs up front, before any work is performed, so there are no surprises.
Guarantee – All work that we perform is guaranteed, including the trip charge for a minimum of 90 days.