Nebraska Home Appliance Career Opportunities
Nebraska Home Appliance is a family run company, which means that every employee is considered an extended family member. We operate with the utmost ethics and honesty and are always looking for qualified people to add to our team. We offer great pay, health and retirement plans, vacation, bonuses, cell phones and professional uniforms. Our trucks are fully stocked and special order parts are ordered and received in house – that means that your valuable time will not be used chasing parts. We do ask that technicians provide their own hands tools and we will provide any specialized tools. Nebraska Home Appliance, known as Omaha’s Hometown Heroes, completed over 10,000 service calls in the Omaha metro area last year.
Current Employment Opportunities
Job Title: Appliance Repair Technician Senior Level
Service Area: Omaha Metro Area
Pay: $40,000 + bonuses, depending on experience
Saturdays: At least two Saturdays per month or more as desired by employee
How to Apply: If interested, please apply or inquire to Todd Daganaar or John Brazeal at 402–399–0202, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org via fax at 402–399–9699, or via postal mail at 310 South 72nd Street, Omaha, NE 68114.
All of the below accountabilities are essential functions of the job.
Repair of all brands of home appliances either in home or in shop. Order, receive and install the parts necessary to repair appliances that are in warranty and out of warranty
- Proper charging and collection of funds for out of warranty repairs
- Legibly complete service tickets
- Return all parts as required
- Communicate with office as work is completed and update appointments
- Return all paperwork and funds collected daily
- Complete all service calls scheduled in an efficient manner as to maximize customer satisfaction
- Maintain service vehicle (keep it clean), tools, parts inventories, and uniforms. Report any need for maintenance or replacement to management
- Must be able to service all appliance types, including refrigeration, up to and including compressor replacement.
- Comply with all governmental regulations concerning appliance repair including/but not limited to CFC recovery, CFC certifications, etc.
- Assist Jr. Technicians as requested
- Most important…..Perform other duties as assigned
- Proven mechanical and electrical background
- Trouble–shooting skills, all major home appliances
- Ability to operate a vehicle as regulated by the state (VALID DRIVERS LICENSE)
- Good driving record
- Customer service skills
- Must want to please customer
- Work independently